Birdcage Exploding Box Wedding Invitation
3D Wedding Invitation with a Birdcage Centre Piece. A Birdcage exploding box wedding invitation using high-quality 300gsm card and papers.
**PURCHASE THIS LISTING TO RECEIVE A SAMPLE**
This listing is for a non-personalised sample. Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery as these are handmade to order and sometimes materials may need to be ordered in especially. When you are ready to order your wedding boxes, the price of this sample listing will be refunded to your final balance. Minimum order is 5 boxes.
All designs are personalised to suit colours and theme. Each individual box comes with all the invitation details and RSVP card and can be personalised for a wedding gift. The boxes are 3.5sq inch or 2.5sq inch and come with a presentation box and RSVP envelopes all included. Guests names can be typed on each individual invitation.
The boxed wedding invitation comes in two different sizes:
• 3.5 sq. inches the box measures 9cm x 9cm x 9cm x 9cm or
• 2.5 sq. inches the box measures 6.5cm x 6.5cm x 6.5cm x 6.5cm
• The box comes with 4 sides that can be personalised with photos, the bride and groom's names with the wedding date and motif, wedding venue details and RSVP. Which will be discussed at time of ordering.
• Also included are 4 corner springs with motifs, e.g. thistle, hearts, initials etc.
• Presentation Box and RSVP envelopes
• Full assembly as illustrated
Photos can be messaged to me, to be cut to size and attached to the box sides. RSVP details and wedding words will be required, you can request a wording booklet to assist you, this will be sent via email.
ARE YOU READY TO ORDER YOUR OWN INVITATIONS?
1. Please contact me with the amount you require and I will send a customised invoice for you detailing price and shipping costs.
2. I will then contact you by requesting all the information required to produce your invitations, e.g. sizes, wording, colours, RSVP details, Motifs and pictures
3. I shall confirm all customisation including colours and any specific requests. Proofs of wording will be sent to you for checking.
4. Please check all proofs carefully before giving your final approval.
5. When all is approved and confirmed, the production of your order will commence.
6. Depending on the size of your order, production time will take approximately 8-10 weeks but this can be discussed before payment if I can accommodate your timescales.
7. Then wait for your lovely invitations to arrive!
Please contact me prior to purchase if you have an urgent order, your wedding day is near or you want to confirm that an order can be made to meet your time scales.
If you need any additional inserts or would like something more bespoke please don't hesitate to get in touch. All of my wedding invitations are individually made by hand and made to order therefore I can change elements of this and other designs to meets with your requirements.